Business Online Banking
At Bidwell Perk, we believe in customer service, efficiency and the job done right. That's what we get with our service at Golden Valley Bank! It's easy to get everything we need done on their Business Online Banking from transfers to reconciling our monthly statements.FAQs
-Michelle Power, Owner of Bidwell Perk
With Golden Valley Bank's Business Online Banking you can effectively manage your money with easy to use tools.
- View balances and transactions on all of your business accounts.
- Grant employees limited or full access to your accounts.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- View check images.
- Export into Quicken or QuickBooks with just one click.
- Send wires from your computer*
- Make Federal and State tax payments*
- Process Direct Deposit of payroll to your employees*
- Collect or make electronic payments through ACH transfers*
*subject to credit approval
Stay up to date with account notifications delivered to you via text or email. There are several alert options for you to select to notify you when specific account activity occurs:
- Balance Alert: allows you to set a balance threshold in your checking or savings account and notifies you whenever that threshold is met.
- Balance Notification: notifies you of the available balance in your checking or savings account either daily or weekly.
- Checks: notifies you when a check for a specific amount or check number posts to your account.
- Debit/ATM Card: notifies you when card transactions are made from your account above a specified amount. Also allows you to set a notification if an employee or co-signer uses their debit card.
Choose the Alerts option on your home screen or go to Account Services and choose eAlerts.Back to top
Save paper, time and hassle by signing up for eStatements today. Receive an electronic version of your account statements that you currently receive in the mail. Once enrolled, you will no longer receive your statement in the mail; it will now be available via Online Banking. When a new eStatement is ready, we will notify you through email.
- eStatements are fast, FREE and convenient with easy access to your account statements.
- eStatements are available for checking, saving and loan accounts.
- View, print and/or save your statement for easy sharing with your accountant or for long-term storage.
- Access up to 12 months of statement history (including check images) from the date you first sign up.
- Avoid mail fraud and mail theft.
- Anytime, 24/7 access through your online banking portal.
Contact us to sign up at 894-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to top
Paying your bills is quick and easy with Golden Valley Bank's Bill Pay. No more check writing and worrying if you have stamps, envelopes and if the payment was received.
- Make single payments.
- Schedule recurring and future dated payments.
- View payment history.
- Receive e-bills.
For the best online experience, please use one of the following supported browsers; Apple Safari 5.0 on PC and MAC, Firefox 4.0 or higher, Google Chrome 9.0 or higher, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, and Opera 11.0 or higher.
Keeping your financial information secure and confidential, including within Online Banking, is one of our most important responsibilities. Whenever personal information is requested or displayed on our website we use encryption technology, such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL), to prevent unauthorized access to data. Visit our Internet Security and Authentication pages for more information on how Golden Valley Bank protects your accounts and information.Back to top