eDeposit - Your 24-hour Business Banking Teller
Manage your bank deposits on your schedule. You can make unlimited deposits, enjoy later deposit cut-off times, and save yourself a lot of time-without ever leaving the office.
Is eDeposit for you?
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then eDeposit may benefit your company. It's like having a 24-hour teller right in your office.
eDeposit Benefits and Features
- Make deposits anytime
Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even weekends.
- Save time preparing deposits
Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Save time and money
Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank and eliminate other fees. Also, avoid taking copies of checks with our scanner.
- Get faster funds availability
With electronic deposits, checks can be deposited into your account sooner, so your money is working smarter for you.
- Streamline your cash flow
Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This makes it easy to consolidate deposits from multiple locations into a single bank.
- Reduce risk of check fraud
Faster check clearing may allow you to act sooner on returned checks, increasing your opportunities for collection.
- Work more securely
Multiple layers of security include password protection, Internet firewalls, and 128-bit encryption - the highest level of security commercially available.
How does eDeposit work?
Using eDeposit is simple:
- Scan checks - Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
- Review the deposit - View images of the scanned checks right on your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read, and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send deposit to the bank - The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection and the funds are deposited into your account.
Getting started is easy!
Talk to our Relationship Banking Manager or one of our eDeposit Specialists Today!
Relationship Banking Manager
Relationship Banking Officer
*eDeposit Online is subject to approval. Transaction fees may apply.