Commercial Loan Services
Golden Valley Bank is invested in our success. When it was time for us to expand and build a new Headquarters, GVB provided a custom solution that made our dream a reality.
- Lance and Tim, Alternative Energy Systems
Term Loans and Commercial Mortgage
If you are considering a major business expenditure such as the purchase of equipment or real estate, term loan financing is often attractive. It is typically repaid from your cash flow, over the useful life of the asset being financed.
Term loans are used for many reasons, such as to:
- Expand or renovate an existing facility, or build a new one
- Purchase or modernize equipment
- Refinance or restructure existing debt
- Finance a merger or acquisition
- Permanently increase your working capital
Golden Valley Bank will tailor the amount, term, repayment schedule, funding, and pricing method to your specific circumstances. We want to provide you with the perfect solution for your borrowing needs.
- Terms can be structured to match your borrowing needs, or to match the life of the financed asset
- Repayment can be tailored to fit your cash flow
- Loans can be arranged with flexible collateral options
- Fixed or floating rates are available depending on market conditions
Operating Lines of Credit
In support of periodic cash flow shortages experienced during the normal course of business operations, Golden Valley Bank can provide secured and unsecured revolving business lines of credit.
Commercial Developers and Investors
Golden Valley Bank's lending team works closely with developers and investors to find effective ways to match our broad range of capabilities with individual customer needs.
Property Types Financed:
- Multi-family Properties
Credit and Equity Products:
- Construction loans
- Acquisition loans
- Rehabilitation loans
- Large syndicated loans
- Letters of Credit
- Secured Lines of Credit
Residential Builders and Developers
Golden Valley Bank's lenders strive to be the most knowledgeable and accessible providers of credit and non-credit financial products to large, medium, and small homebuilders and subdivision developers located in Butte County. Because they focus on home building and understand the unique complexities of that industry, they can provide tailored financial services that address a customer's specific needs.
Property types financed:
- Single-family detached housing
- Attached housing and condominiums
- Single-family subdivisions
Contact Golden Valley Bank today to learn more about our Credit Services and how they can fit your specific need.