With Golden Valley Bank's Online Banking you can effectively manage your money with easy to use tools.
- View balances and transactions on all of your accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View check images
- Export into Quicken or QuickBooks with just one click
To get started, simply click First Time Log In link to enroll for online banking!
Conveniently stay up to date with account notifications delivered to you via text or email. There are several alert options for you to select to notify you when specific account activity occurs:
- Balance Alert: allows you to set a balance threshold in your checking or savings account and notifies you whenever that threshold is met.
- Balance Notification: notifies you of the available balance in your checking or savings account either daily or weekly.
- Direct Deposit: notifies you when a Direct Deposit has been received, including the date & amount of the deposit.
- Checks: notifies you when a check for a specific amount or check number posts to your account.
- Debit/ATM Card: notifies you when card transactions above a specific amount are made from your account.
Send eAlerts to your phone via text by using the appropriate text address for your cellular carrier.
- AT&T – email@example.com
- Verizon – firstname.lastname@example.org
- T-Mobile – email@example.com
- Sprint PCS - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virgin Mobile – email@example.com
- US Cellular – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nextel - email@example.com
- Boost - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alltel – email@example.com
Receive electronic versions of the statements you currently receive in the mail. When a new eStatement is ready, we’ll email you to let you know.
- eStatements are fast, FREE and convenient with easy access to your account statements
- eStatements are available for checking, savings and loan accounts
- View, print and/or save your statement for future reference
- Access up to 12 months of statement history (including check images) from the date you first sign up
- Avoid mail fraud and mail theft
- Anytime, 24/7 access through your online banking
It’s easy to sign up. Log into online banking and select the “Change Options” link.
Paying your bills is quick and easy with Golden Valley Bank's Bill Pay. No more check writing and worrying if you have stamps, envelopes and if the payment was received.
- Make single payments
- Schedule recurring and future dated payments
- View payment history
- Receive e-bills
- Transfer funds to an account you own at another financial institution
- Make Person to Person payments
For more information about these features, visit our Bill Pay Page.
For the best online experience, please use one of the following supported browsers; Apple Safari 4.0 or higher, Apple Safari 5.0 for Mac, Chrome 15.0 or higher, Firefox 3.5 or higher, Google Chrome 9.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, or Opera 10.0 or higher.
Keeping financial information secure and confidential, including within Online Banking, is one of our most important responsibilities. Whenever personal information is requested or displayed on our website we use encryption technology, such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL), to prevent unauthorized access to data. Visit our Internet Security and Authentication pages for more information on how Golden Valley Bank protects your accounts and information.