Consumer Online Banking
With Golden Valley Bank's Online Banking, you can effectively manage your money with easy to use tools.
- View balances and transactions on all of your accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View check images
- Export into Quicken or QuickBooks with just one click
- Pay bills
- Get statements and eStatements
- Set up Alerts
- Place stop payments
- And more...
To get started, simply click the Enroll Now link on the Homepage to sign up!Back to top
Stay up to date with account notifications delivered to you via text or email. There are several alert options for you to select to notify you when specific account activity occurs:
- Balance Alert: allows you to set a balance threshold in your checking or savings account and notifies you whenever that threshold is met.
- Balance Notification: notifies you of the available balance in your checking or savings account either daily or weekly.
- Direct Deposit: notifies you when a Direct Deposit has been received, including the date & amount of the deposit.
- Checks: notifies you when a check for a specific amount or check number posts to your account.
- Debit/ATM Card: notifies you when card transactions are made from your account above a specified amount.
Set up your Alert by clicking here or going to our homepage and clicking "New" under the messages box on the right part of the screen.Back to top
Save paper, time and hassle by signing up for eStatements. Receive an electronic version of your account statements that you currently receive in the mail. When a new eStatement is ready, we will notify you through email.
- eStatements are available for checking, savings and loan accounts.
- View, print and/or save your statement for future reference.
- Access up to 12 months of statement history (including check images) from the date you first sign up.
- Avoid mail fraud and mail theft.
- Anytime, 24/7 access through your online banking.
It's easy to sign up. Log into online banking and select the "Change Options" link. Call us with any questions: 894-1000Back to top
Paying your bills is quick and easy with Golden Valley Bank's Bill Pay. No more check writing and worrying if you have stamps, envelopes and if the payment was received.
- Make single payments.
- Schedule recurring and future dated payments.
- View payment history.
- Receive e-bills.
- Transfer funds to an account you own at another financial institution.
- Make Person to Person payments.
For more information about these features, visit our Bill Pay Page.
For the best online experience, please use one of the following supported browsers; Apple Safari 6.0, Apple Safari 7.0, Apple Safari 8.0, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0, Mozilla Firefox, Opera.
Keeping your financial information secure and confidential, including within Online Banking, is one of our most important responsibilities. Whenever personal information is requested or displayed on our website we use encryption technology, such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL), to prevent unauthorized access to data. Visit our Internet Security and Authentication pages for more information on how Golden Valley Bank protects your accounts and information.